Monday, June 11, 2007

I Got Served

I got served by Southern_Lady However I don't know anyone else to tag that she hasn't tagged already, so this is it.
Here are the rules:
A)Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves.
B)Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game.
C)You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog.
D)You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they I have been tagged and to read your blog.

My seven random facts:
1. I used to love dressing like a boy and playing football with the neighborhood dudes. I hated dresses and bowrettes, ugh so girlly.
2. I was obsessed with Lil Zane and Dru Hill as a teenager.
3.I have a shopping problem, I would rather buy clothes and accessories than buy food. Who needs to eat when you have a cute outfit.
4. My brothers nicknamed me chicken lip, because I used to suck my thumb and pick my lip.
5.I like to people watch, it's funny what people do when they think no one is looking.
6. One of my greatest pleasures is to take myself out on a date to the movies and dinner.
7.I also like singing in the top of the broom or hair brush while performing a dance routine, in my apartment by myself. Fun times with DeepRooted!

2 comments:

Southern_Lady said...

Yes, I do remember the Lil Zane obsession. Remember when you used to hit the roof when 112's Anywhere came on? Foolery.

deeprootedconfusion said...

As recall the events of my teenage and young adult years, I am convinced that I was on some type of drug stronger than my daily dosage of weed.