Thursday, January 15, 2009

DUDE IS JUST NASTY


The nastiest thing happened to me last week. OMG! I am sure you won’t believe it, hell it took me back a second or two when it happen.

Last week I was in my cubicle minding my own business and listening to my MP3 players, when I smelled one of my co-workers stepped into my cubicle. I usually don’t turn around when I smell nicotine and diet coke because he wreaks of those smells all day everyday, like McDonald in the black communities 365 days a year. Hell I though he was just walking by my cube to get to his.

Anyway, he taps me on the shoulder to talk to me about a project. The entire time I am talking to him, I am staring at the large drop of snot dripping from his left nostril. I turn away because I didn’t want him to see my face, when I turned back around to answer his question. This nasty fool was in the process of wiping the snot ball with his right hand and licking the snot of his fingers like it was chocolate frosting from a cupcake. I immediately GAGGED and asked him to excuse himself. I was absolutely in shock that a 40 year old man would lick his snot like he was a 6 year old on the playground, especially when I have a box of tissue on my desk. OMG!!!!!!

Since that day I have not been able to look at him or talk to him within close proximity.
FOLKS ARE JUST NASTY. EWWW! I am still gagging at the thought of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I know he felt that snot coming out of his nose before he even started talking to you. That is very gross. You handled it well.

Glad you're back!