Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Pure idiocy

I am straight tripping on the “I love New York” show on VH1. First, let me say that I could not make it through an entire episode of that tomfoolery. Secondly, why are they really nice looking men who seem to have sense on the show? Clearly, I would like to know what they see in New York’s crazy deranged ass. She has clearly displayed several worldwide outcries of desperation on the tube, including 2 attempts with the Crooked Roach Leg Flava Flav. I mean this hot as mess wrapped up in velvet, had fine ass men with careers in financial investments and banking in line getting retarded elementary nicknames from her and her return of the apes momma.

I am sorry, but the concept of having twenty men or women in competition to get one man/woman is totally beyond my comprehension. I can’t see New York (Tiffany) or Roach Leg (Flava Flav) viewing the man or woman that wins as an equal in a loving relationship. Especially when they have clearly accepted them being with other people openly. I don’t think that it could be a lasting monogamous relationship between two people, without there being some issue of trust. I mean damn, they are with other men/women in your face, what the hell you think they are going to do behind your back.

I think both of these shows are pushing black people back 100 steps. People we need to get it together.

1 comment:

Southern_Lady said...

You are crazy! Crooked roach leg??? Killing me! Nice way you ended that though. I totally agree, but dammit, I'm still watching it!