Thursday, January 11, 2007

Young Sluts on the Prowl!!!

This morning I received a phone call from my sister informing me that a female classmate accused my 9-year-old nephew of sexual harassment (totally outside of his character). The parent of the child told the teacher that she could not remember what her child said my nephew was telling her. My sister told me that she ask my nephew what he was telling the girl at school and explained to him what sexual harassment was, even giving examples of the act.

After sitting and letting all that info marinate for a minute, I now find myself completely perturbed by the situation. Not because I worship the ground my nephews walk on, but because a few things in this story just don’t seem quite right. First, if I was a parent of a 9-year-old girl and she came home with allegations that a boy her age was saying sexually explicit things to her, I would remember everything that was said. Secondly, I would want to contact the child’s parent to see what child molestation training camp they are raising him in. Lastly, I wouldn’t wait until a Parent- Teacher conference to tell the teacher, I would want action that night.

The next major thing that perturbs me is; what the hell does a 9-year-old girl or boy know about sexual harassment. Knowing about sexual harassment means you have to know something about the root word “SEX”. My nephew thought sexual harassment was threatening to punch the girl in the face, which is what he should be thinking about girls at the age of 9. Obviously someone is saying way too much around this lil girl. I thought to myself why would this lil girl just blatantly lie like that on my nephew. Then it hit me like a blind man walking into a brick wall, she has a crush on my nephew. I mean why wouldn’t she, after all he is related to me and he is pretty handsome.

However, her having a crush on my very handsome nephew does not give her the right to falsely accuse him of something as serious as sexual harassment. Those allegations can ruin his reputation at the school. Ok may be reputation is a stretch for a 9 year-old, but something should be done about the lil girl and her false allegations.

Every other day on the news you hear about some boy or young man being accused of raped or some other sexual act and today it has become a trend for girls to lie about being raped. I would have hated for this to happen when he got to high school or college. Could you imagine the type of trouble “sexual harassment” allegation could have gotten him into? Look at the Lacrosse players at Duke, that stripper ran those boys through the mud profusely. They almost lost their entire lives, thrown off the team, out of school, and most importantly thrown in prison because she lied about being rape. I definitely think the lil girl owes my nephew an apology and further discipline so she can learn the seriousness of her actions. If the parents ignore this, then they are just setting themselves up for trouble in the future when she becomes the community whore or she tells the school councilor she has been having sex with her father for years. The girl is mentally disturbed, they need to get that under control before it gets out of hand.

1 comment:

Southern_Lady said...

So, you're fascinated with the word "slut" these days, I see. Young Sluts on a Prowl...could be on the cover of ANY tabloid, ya feel me